Australian Spouse Visa
Thai spouses of an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident or and eligible New Zealand citizn can acquire for an Australian Spouse Visa or Australian Partner Visa, either Onshore Temporary and Permanent (Sub classes 820 and 801), to enter in the country. This visa is applicable only to applicants who are married with Australian citizens.
24/7 LIVE CHAT
TYPES OF AUSTRALIAN SPOUSE VISA:
- TEMPORARY SPOUSE VISA – this visa is valid for two years, which will be adjusted to permanent spouse visa if couples remain married and if legal requirement are met.
- PERMANENT SPOUSE VISA –This type of Australian spouse visa allows Thai spouse to stay in the country for indefinite period of time. If legal requirements are already met, it is normally granted on or before the expiration of the temporary visa.
ELIGIBILITY OF THE SPONSOR
- He or She needs to be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident
- He or She is married or in de facto relationship with the applicant
- Should be at least 18 years old or over
- Prepared to sponsor the applicant and the applicant’s dependent family
ELIGIBLITY OF THE APPLICANT
- Applicants should be married to an Australian citizen
- Applicants must pass a certain health requirements
- With no criminal records
BENEFITS OF A TEMPORARY SPOUSE VISA
- You can work in Australia
- You are allowed to study in the country, but will not acquire government funding
- Eligible to avail Australia’s medical benefits expenses and hospital care scheme.
BENEFITS OF A SPOUSE PERMANENT VISA
- You can stay permanently with your Australian spouse in Australia.
- You can now study and work in the country.
- You can take part of Australia’s medical benefits expenses and hospital care scheme
- You are eligible to receive social security payments
- You can apply for Australian citizenship.
WE OFFER YOU:
- Consultation with our Australian visa specialist in both Thai and English
- Thorough analysis of documents for the applicant and sponsor
- Professional preparation of your visa application
- Police report assistance
- Medical checkup assistance
- Submission of your visa application to proper department
- Expert advice and training for consular interview