Australian Immigration Lawyers Free Consultation

Sydney Solicitor – Get an Obligation Free Consultation:

Foreigners traveling to Australia on different purposes. There could be seekers of exotics, heritage enthusiasts, culture wonderers, scenic explorers, photographers, lovers, nature aficionados, business, retirement, and leisure destination.




Foreigners can apply for a Marriage visa if married to a Thai. This will allow them to stay for an initial of 3 months in Australia and can be extended to 1 year if they still need more time to stay in the country.




If you’re thinking of retiring in Australia, applying for a retirement visa in Australia would be the first step to take. Foreign citizens can apply for a  Retirement Visa if they are already 50 years old or above and have the financial capabilities to retire.




If you are applying for a job or planning to start a business, then you need to acquire a Business Visa in Australia. Obtaining a Non “B” Visa normally requires an invitation from a Thai company so that a Non “B” visa may be issued to you for the purposes of obtaining a Thai work permit.




This type of visa allows you to stay and travel in and outside of the country all year. However, the holders of this type of visa are required to exit Thailand every 3 months either by air, sea or land travel and re-enter Thailand to avail the stamp.




This visa allows you to stay in Australia for a maximum of 90 days whether it will be for business, investment, retirement, study, and other purposes. This visa can also be extend for 7 days and obtain the extension of stay.