Australia Permanent Residency| Australian Immigration & Visas | Free Migration Assessments,
Australian Travel Visa
Traveling to Australia requires most countries to acquire an Australian visa for them to be able to enter the country. Two of the most common purposes of Thai nationals in traveling to Australia are for recreation and to experience the land down under side of the world. For this purpose, Thai nationals are required to acquire an Australian tourist visa. Australian Visitor Visa can be processed in Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, Samui, and Chiang Mai.
TYPES OF AUSTRALIAN TOURIST VISA
- TOURIST VISA (Subclass 676)
- SPONSORED FAMILY VISITOR VISA (Subclass 679)
- WORKING HOLIDAY VISA
BASIC DOCUMENTARY REQUIREMENTS:
Below are the general requirements for this type of visa:
- Accomplished application form
- Valid passport
- Travel document
- Visa fee
In the case of sponsorship
- Invitation letter (from an Australian citizen or permanent resident of the country}
- Sponsorship letter (from an Australian citizen or permanent resident of the country)
- Evidence of employment, bank savings and accommodation by sponsor.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Full review of your sponsor and your own personal& employment history
- Consultation and confirmation what type of visitor visa is appropriate for you
- Comprehensive checklist of required documents for you and sponsor (if any)
- Professional and accurate preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Expert advice on how to handle yourself during interview
- Thorough analysis of your case by our expert and experienced immigration lawyers.