Australian Family Visa
This visa is suitable to foreigners with family member settled in Australia. This visa permits Thai nationals to reside in Australia with their family as a permanent resident. To be eligible for this visa, an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen family member, must sponsor applicants.
24/7 LIVE CHAT
All Thai nationals or foreigners holding a relevant residence status (A Non-Immigrant visa and work permit in Thailand) can lodge the application for this type of Australian visa.
TYPES OF FAMILY VISA
- Aged Dependent Relative Visa
This type of visa is issued to Thai applicants who are married or formally separated. Applicants must meet the age requirement to be entitled for old pension under the Social Security Act of 1991. Of course, they should be dependent of an Australian citizen, permanent resident in Australia or an eligible New Zealand citizen.
- Remaining Relative Visa
This specific type of visa is issued to applicants who are children or siblings of an Australian citizen, foreigner with permanent residency or eligible New Zealand citizen and have no other immediate family member residing outside the country.
- Career Visa
Career visa is for applicants who are close relatives of an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen, with a medical condition as with an assessment rating of 30 as issued by the Medibank Health Solutions or formerly known as Health Services Australia.
Application for Australian Family Visa should be lodge by sponsor (family member residing in Australia) with all the required documents and application fees. On the other hand, the applicants from Thailand should go to the VFS Bangkok in person to submit their application documents, which will be transferred to Australian Embassy for evaluation process. Normally, it will take 3-4 months for this process to be completed.
- Complete all the necessary forms and required documents
- Pass the health clearance
- Pass the character clearance
The Sponsor must provide:
- Letter of support assurance, accommodation and financial.
- Proof of financial support without resorting to public
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
- Consultation with our experienced and expert immigration lawyers
- Determining what type of visa is appropriate for the applicants
- Thorough review of sponsor and applicant’s employment history
- Comprehensive review of required documents both for applicants and sponsors including employment history.
- Preparation of visa application and submitting it to the proper government agencies
- Careful arrangement of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advice and training on how to handle the consular interview
- Unlimited assistance over the phone with our Australian visa specialists.
You can contact any of our Australian immigration attorneys in Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Pattaya, Samui and Phuket to make the proper arrangement of your Australian Fiancé/Fiancée visa in Thailand.
Should we have an immigration system like Australia?,
Michael Gove promised again today to introduce an Australian-style points system to control immigration numbers if he becomes Prime Minister. But is Australia really the best place on which to model an immigration policy? Immigration has become a key issue in this weekend’s general election. And its treatment of asylum seekers arriving by boat has been heavily criticised – not least by the UN secretary general.
Those arriving by boat are sent to offshore detention facilities on the tiny republic of Nauru – nearly 2000 miles from Australia – and Manus, an island off the coast of Papua New Guinea.
On arrival they face indefinite detention with no hope of ever reaching Australia. Conditions have been described by doctors and lawyers as tantamount to torture.